Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Face Look made by Computer Component

This is my very first Photoshop artwork.

Software : Adobe Photoshop CS4 & Adobe Illustrator Cs4

Theme: Free-style

Topic: Design Face with Computer Componets

Tools used:
(Adobe Illustrator CS4):
Clipping Mask & Layer
(Adobe Photoshop CS4)
Layer, Rotation, Eraser, Lasco Tools, Brush.

Color Adjusted:
Color Balance, Invert Color, Exposure, Brightness/Contrast

Image of I started till the end of my work.1. Is the first image i got, while doing this artwork. This Artwork i used combination of Illustrator and Photoshop.
2. This is the second image i edit. Totally used Photoshop feature. It is creepy look for me.
3. The third image i done out without the invert effect. I edited the color by Photoshop. Its more warm color now.

This is the basic way i do it.

After i done, this 3 image confused me. Some of my friend told me the first image is pretty cute.
The second one is artistic & it bring outs the feel of the topic.
The Third one is warm and gentle.
It was kinda confuse for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But in the end i choose the second image to pass up to lecturer.
Component that i used in the image is shown as image list:
1. Mouse
2. Cooling System Fan
3. Motherboard Chip
4. Circuit Board
5. Webcam
6. Wire

>.< Disfrute de los Creativos
by allyssa

0 comments:

Post a Comment